Hi, I’m Sarah, the editor here at Lopt & Cropt. Welcome!
I edit for indie and self-published romance writers. With a deep understanding of the tropes and construction of romance stories, I provide careful, thoughtful, and supportive developmental and copyediting services to Romancelandia. Championing a progressive, feminist viewpoint, I love working with like-minded writers to help bring their best story to life and find their publishing HEA while inspiring their readers.
- A FREE 15-page sample edit so I can learn more about how you write and how to best support you – and so you can see how I work too!
- Introductory survey to understand your goals for editing and for your book
- A style sheet to keep track of formatting, spelling, etc.
- Video chat after I send edits back so we can make sure we’re on the same page (if you’re not one for the mouthtalking, we can chat over email instead)
- Advice and resources for publishing gleaned from my constant research of the romance industry and its trends in my bi-weekly newsletter and blog
- And of course, an awesome editing experience with careful, constructive edits that will help you bring your writing to the next level and feel confident in your work
To get your free sample edit, just hit the Contact Me button below!